Experience - From 8th January 1985 to 1st April 2005 I worked for C.E.B., Capelec and Ergon Energy. As an electrical fitter/mechanic, linesman and project manager. I then started Betta Lifestyles Electrical and Air Conditioning on 4th April 2005.
From there, we have developed into the Betta Group of Companies with Betta Lifestyles, Betta Energy, Hyrdokleen, Betta Demolition and Asbestos and Betta Power Services coming under the Betta Group of Companies Banner. The Betta Group of Companies now employ's over 20 staff and has a number of top 200 companies that it provides services for.
Our vision is to be recognized as a safe, innovative and world class leader in providing service and project works. Which includes electrical, air conditioning, demoltion, asbestos, solar and high voltage works.
· Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
· Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
· Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
· Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
· Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
· Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
· Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems
· Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
· Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth